The ARRI AMIRA is a versatile documentary-style camera that combines exceptional image quality and affordable CFast 2.0 workflows with an ergonomic design optimized for single-operator use and extended shoulder-mounted operation.
Ready to pick up and shoot straight out of the camera bag, AMIRA is hardy enough to take anywhere and features in-camera grading with preloaded 3D LUTs, as well as 200 fps slow motion.
AMIRA Premium features the same sensor and exceptional image quality as the ARRI ALEXA, recording superior HD 1080, 2K or 4K UHD pictures that are suitable for any distribution format. With a dynamic range of more than 14 stops, low noise levels, subtle highlight handling, natural color rendering, breathtaking skin tones and speeds of up to 200 fps, AMIRA will deliver beautiful, life-like images in any situation.
AMIRA boots up quickly and can be used straight out of the bag by a single user, with no setting up, no rigging and no delays. Sliding dovetails allow the camera to be perfectly shoulder-balanced for comfortable handheld shooting, while the innovative multi-viewfinder combines a high resolution OLED eyepiece with a fold-away LCD monitor that provides both a live view and full access to camera functions.
- Same 35mm sensor as ALEXA
- HD / 2K / 4K UHD
- ProRes up to 4444 XQ on CFast cards
- Dynamic range of 14+ stops
- Natural colors and skin tones
- Up to 200 fps – full sensor area
- Quick start-up – ready to shoot
- Optimized for the single operator
- Sliding dovetails – perfect shoulder balance
- Internal ND filters (0.6/1.2/2.1)
- OLED eyepiece and fold-away LCD monitor
- Multi-channel audio – easy-access controls
- Preloaded/custom-built 3D LUTs and looks
- Adjustable looks – total color control on set
- Rugged and reliable ARRI build quality
- PL mount